- Gates: 12 noon
- Red Arrows: 1pm to 1.25pm
- Anna Sweeney: 1.50pm
- Nerina Pallot: 2.40pm
- Blue Rose Code: 3.45pm
- JJ Gilmour: 5pm
- Fatherson: 6.15pm
- Twin Atlantic: 7.30pm
- Del Amitri: 9pm
- Event ends: 10.30pm
- Gates: 12 noon
- Junkman’s Choir: 12.45pm
- XSM (Ex Simple Mind): 1.40pm
- Big Vern ‘n’ the Shootahs: 2.45pm
- Abbamania: 3.50pm
- Red Hot Chilli Pipers: 5.05pm
- Event ends: 6pm
Scotrail have advised that their timetable has returned to normal and services will be running all weekend. However, please keep a close eye on the provider's website.
On Saturday, trains to Ayr running after the event will depart at 11.01pm and 11.31pm.
Saturday's final train to Glasgow after the event will be 11.18pm.
Please follow event signage for parking at the event. The Beach Park car park will be open as normal and there will be additional car parking close to the concert entrance.
On Saturday only, some additional parking will be available along Marine Drive. This is only for those attending daytime activities. Any cars parked on Marine Drive must be removed by 5pm.
Address – Irvine Beach Park, Irvine, North Ayrshire, KA12 8FA
This postcode gets you to the nearest building, which is the nearby Coastwatch office and public toilets.
Please note: Marine Drive will be one-way from north to south on Saturday 23 July only. If you are travelling by any route other than the one detailed below, please avoid using Marine Drive. The Red Arrows display takes place at 1pm on Saturday 23 July for 25 minutes.
The Beach Park and surrounding areas will be very congested. It’s best to plan your travel to avoid arriving at this peak time. Follow these directions:
- From M8 Westbound, take the M77 slip road (signed Kilmarnock/Prestwick Airport). Continue south from Glasgow on the A77 for approximately 20 miles to the Bellfield interchange roundabout at Kilmarnock (signed Kilmarnock/Irvine/Dumfries/Edinburgh).
- At Bellfield interchange take the 4th exit, heading west on the A71 for Irvine.
- Reaching the Warrix interchange roundabout at Irvine, continue straight ahead west on the A71.
- At Milgarholm roundabout, take the first exit (signed Rivergate Centre, Riverway Retail Park).
- Continue west on the A71 then take the first exit (signed Harbourside) at the next roundabout (Merryvale roundabout) onto the A737.
- Head south on the A737, taking the second exit across the roundabout at Sainsbury’s.
- At the mini roundabout (Heatherhouse roundabout), take the second exit (right turn) onto Heatherhouse Road (signed Harbourside) which becomes Portland Road.
- At the end of Portland Road you will reach Portland Roundabout. Event parking signs will be visible.
ENTERING THE CONCERT SITE
Please be patient entering the site as all persons’ tickets are required to be scanned, wristbands issued and bags/persons will be searched. Entrance to the site may be delayed by large queues.
The Red Arrows Display can be viewed from within the ticketed site.
We will encourage you to write a contact number on children’s wristbands, in case they become lost on site.
The concert site offers plenty of toilets, food and bar outlets. There are also toilets available outwith the concert area and at Coastwatch, the Harbour Arts Centre and the Maritime Museum.
We recommend that you wear sensible footwear as parts of the site will have grass entirely underfoot and can become uneven in areas.
We recommend that you carry sunscreen in a sealed bottle entering site, as the site is completely exposed without shelter. Also, remember it’s Scotland and it can get chilly later in the day!
We recommend paying for all items by electronic means, although cash may be accepted.
For friends who have not bought a ticket yet, please note prices will increase on the door and we recommend advance purchase.
Disabled parking will be available subject to availability (first come, first served), please see site map.
Anyone requiring the disabled platform for wheelchair users should have bought their ticket via the Harbour Arts Centre. If this has not been the case and the tickets have been purchased from another outlet, you may call the Centre on 01294 274059 to register a space (subject to availability).
ITEMS PERMITTED AND NOT PERMITTED
Not permitted onto site
- Flares or smoke bombs
- Alcohol (this will be available to buy on site)
- Glass bottles
- Large bags - as a guide, A3 paper size and below are allowed (all bags will be searched and contents inspected)
- Professional cameras without permission
Permitted onto site
- Water and soft drinks in sealed plastic bottles - unsealed bottles will not be permitted (soft drinks and water will be available to buy on site)
- Food (subject to inspection - food will be available to purchase on site)
- Picnic rugs
- Camping chairs (although not at front of stage)